Calling all coffee lovers.
Tomorrow (Tuesday 5th) 20 small independent coffee shops will be handing out free coffee to the public.
It’s in response to Starbucks opening it’s 53rd location on 4 Crampton Quay.
Officially there’s 3 key times when you can grab a free coffee but each coffee shop is free to participate how they choose.
The times are between 8am-9am, 1pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm.
Perfect for those morning, midday and evening slumps.
Here are the list of places taking part.
- The Clockwork Door (Temple Bar)
- Foam Cafe (Strand Street) – 1pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm.
- Coco Brew (Temple Bar)
- Il Fornaio Enoteca (Liffey Street)
- Celtic Cookie Company (Abbey Street)
- Coffee Cartel Coffee Cart (Abbey Street)
- Gallaher and Co (D’Olier Street)
- Shoe Lane Cafe (Tara Street)
- Dwarf Jar (Wellington Quay)
- The Joy Of Cha (Temple Bar)
- The Stage Door (Temple Bar)
- The Tram Cafe (Jervis Street)
- The Bus Stop Cafe (Essex Quay)
- Metro cafe (South William Street)
- BG Cafe and Deli (Pearse Street)
- IFI cafe (Temple Bar)
- Tamp and stitch (Temple Bar)
- Kaph (Drury Street)
- The Yellow Cup (Pearse Street)