We take bookings for tables of all sizes. Reservations are only accepted for parties of 2 or more and 24 hours notice is required. Foam Cafe does not accept bookings for Tea’s and Coffee’s as well as sweet bites. Reservation queries can be made by the following methods.
There is 3 ways to make a table booking with Foam Cafe:
1) By Telephone: Please phone Foam Cafe manager Thomas on 086 05 21 245. If he is not available at the time you call, please leave your name, number and that you want to make a booking on the voicemail. Foam Cafe will respond promptly.
2) By Email: Please email info@foamcafe with your booking requirements. Please provide the information outlined below.
3) Fill in the Contact Form here with the information outlined below.
Help us to help you! If contacting us by email or contact form to make a table booking, we would be most grateful if could provide the following information:
– Phone Number
– Email Address
– Number in party.
– Date and Time for desired table booking.
– How many courses you propose to have?
– What type of occasion is it (if applicable) – For example, birthday, celebration, etc.
Once we have received your booking by email or contact form, we will phone you to confirm your reservation and details. In the very unlikely event that you have not received a confirmation phone call, you can assume the booking is not valid.
If you have any further questions regarding Foam Cafe, please look at our F.A.Q. page. We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you to Foam Cafe in the near future!